Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Wyson Family Blog

My dear fellow family members,
As we all know, when there is a need to be met, a void to be filled, or a task to be completed, it is I who answers the call to action ;). Don't you worry...it's in my nature to be so caring. So mom said today that she wanted a Wyson Family Blog so here it is. I will be changing the layout around for the next little while until I find something we all like...or at least most of us like. (Sorry Jared we are not putting pictures of your favorite speedo-wearing heroes on the page...that's just too much for poor little Tracie :P). Anyways...I hope everyone will get in the habit of posting little updates on their lives so we can all keep up with everything that is going on. I love you all and look forward to seeing everyone soon!
~Natali

1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive we have our own family blog!
    trexia

    ReplyDelete